Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 For Servers And Workstations
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 for Servers and Workstations offers effective system imaging and deployment with no data loss or configuration alteration. It is designed to provide a new deployment solution which uses a standard configuration for a new machine.
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 For Servers
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 works in the server level with the technology of the cutting-edge deployment software. It allows IT operators to flawlessly carry out deployment and restoration operations in servers. Integrated with the drive-imaging technology, Snap Deploy is used to create the exact disk image of the standard configuration with the operating system, and all the applications, and then deploy them to multiple systems at a go.
The multicast and unicast protocols are used to deploy new machines thereby encouraging flexibility and fast operation. It is the best suite for IT support administrators as it makes their work very simple and super-fast without compromising performance.
Features And Benefits
• Acronis Snaple Deploy 3.0 for Servers enhances image creation and allows deployment to multiple systems simultaneously. The deployment process is automated and it uses the Wake-on-LAN option coupled with the centralized management console and deployment scheduling.
• It allows users to deploy to systems even without any network connection. It is used to create PXE with just few clicks of the mouse.
• You can perform standard, full, or customized deployment to optimize the performance of your image creation and deployment processes.
• It is compatible with Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 and other Acronis products.
• It allows users to deploy to new systems with different hardware components. And provides the administrative access needed to configure and manage all deployment tasks regardless of the time and location.
• With the management console, Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 for Server puts you in control of the deployment operations across your network.
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 for Workstation
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 for Workstation simplifies the management of workstations. It is the best solution to effective image creation and deployment where there is needs to avoid data loss and configuration changes. It stands as the best suite for IT support operations.
Integrated with the Acronis Universal Deploy, it provides a complete system deployment to workstations with similar or different hardware components. It also supports 64-bit Windows.
Features And Benefits
• Acronis Snap Deploy deploys to different hardware with a fully automated deployment system.
• It can be used to create ISOs, Microsoft Remote Installation Service (RIS) packages and can place multiple configurations on one CD.
• It allows a full administrative access to schedule full, standard and even customized deployment operations.
• If network is not reachable, administrators can use the Standalone Image Deployment to deploy systems.
• It also offers an easy method of creating PXE with the Enhanced PXE server.
• Configuration Management allows unlimited administrative access to the entire deployment tasks.
• Management Console allows users control of their network and all the deployment operations in their workstation through a single-centralized console.