Hello prospective guest writers!
I strongly encourage you to guest post for VeryBestSoftware.Net provided that the article you want to offer is worthy to read, interesting, professionally written and not an elementary school essay.
As you know, guest posting is a great way to get your website known to the blogosphere, increase the number of your inbound links and improve your rankings. Due to the Google algorithmic changes though, content must be of exceptional quality, informative, error-less and NOT super-optimized with keywords all over the place.
Please read the following general guidelines:
1. The topic should be related to the niches of these blog; it can be a software or phone application review, a list of technology tips or news, an interesting topic about an online service (i.e. cloud data storage, social media news) or online business issues, reviews on new computer hardware and smartphones, etc .‘How to’ and ‘X ways to’ posts are usually welcomed as long as they are not worn out topics. For example “5 ways to avoid computer infection” or “8 tips to become better at blogging” kind of posts give no value at all cause there are already millions of articles talking about similar things. Also, bear in mind that I don’t want to publish school essays but top notch articles. It’s vital that they must be unique and intriguing. Also, bear in mind that a newsworthy article is always valuable to a blog. So, tech news stories are especially appreciated!
2. The content should not have affiliate links or sell anything and it should be original. No copied content is accepted. Search engines and me hate that.
3. Please aim for at least 600 words and above. Also, attach an image or two that you would like to include in your article.
4. Use subheaders to break up the post and keep paragraphs relatively short and always reply to readers’ comments.
5. Promote your article to social media right after it’s published – Like it and Share it on FB, Tweet about it numerous times through the following days, post it on Google +, Pinterest, LinkeIn and other social media sites you are active at. I will also ask you to invite your facebook friends to “Like”my FB page prior publishing your content.
Find me at stepapa[@]gmail.com